Are you looking for a nice and easy knitting project? Then look no further! Try one of these free knitting patterns that are featured in the 'Free Knitting Patterns' section on this website. If you are a beginner or a seasoned knitter, there is something for you.
Here is a selection of my top 5 easy free knitting patterns:
1. The Bunny Blanket - This is the latest addition to the pattern collection. A striped bunny blanket, that is great for cuddles and catching drool. Easy to knit and cute too, your baby will love this little guy.
2. Knitted Cupcake - A knitted cupcake will make a decoration or pincushion. Make a few and use them as a cake stand decoration, or to give as small gifts. They can be embellished in many ways, using beads and french knots as sprinkles.
3. Ice Cream Swirl Tea Cosy - This knitting pattern is made in two pieces and sewn together at the side seams. Simple yet effective, this tea cosy will gain you many compliments.
4. Plush Bunny Toy - A little grey plush bunny knitted toy will make a great gift. You could also make yourself a little desk buddy, to keep you company on those long work days. feeling stressed out? Just give him a squeeze and feel better.
5. Cupcake Tea Cosy - A lovely sweet treat of a tea cosy, this easy knitting pattern will not take you long to make. The tea cosy is knit in two pieces and stitched together. It looks good enough to eat and will keep your teapot warm.