This infinity scarf pattern is an easy knit, which makes it perfect for beginners.
The scarf is knitted using stocking stitch and will keep you warm during the colder months, as it is knit with super bulky yarn.
It wraps around your neck twice to make a warm and cosy cowl.
*Please scroll down to see the printable pattern*
Easy Infinity Scarf Knitting Pattern
The infinity scarf pattern is easy to follow, knitting in the round on circular needles, you could use straight needles if that is your preference, but there are many stitches to cast on.
This easy knitting pattern is great for any beginners who are learning how to knit, as it is a great project for learning the basic knitting stitches.
Once you cast on, you just knit and change yarn colours (if you want to) and thats it!
If you would like to make more knitted items for women, please take a look at the other patterns in the women’s knitting pattern library.
You can scroll down to see the free pattern below or you may choose to purchase the printable ad-free pdf version from my shop.
There is also a pattern bundle for sale featuring 24 of the women’s knitting patterns which is great value.
Thank you for your support!
Some articles on handylittleme.com may contain affiliate links. Click here to read my disclosure policy.
- 1 skein of Rowan Big Wool shade ‘white hot’ 01
- 1 skein of Hayfield Chunky With Wool in ‘Stoneacre’ 772
- Scraps of a green mohair yarn I had leftover from a previous project in Rowan Kidsilk Haze ‘jelly’ 597 – this was knit with 3 strands together.
- Any Super Bulky yarn.
- Knitting needles – 10 mm (US 15) 24″ circular needles
- Darning needle
- Tape measure
- Using the 10 mm (US 15) circular needles and the chunky yarn cast on 135 stitches.
- Join in the round and place a marker.
- Knit all rows until piece measures – 14 inches.
- *You can add in other colours if you want to make a stripe or use various textures. *
- Cast off loosely and weave in the ends.
Approx = Approximately
Beg = Begin(ning)
Cont = Continue(ing)
K = Knit
K2tog = Knit next 2 stitches together
P – Purl
M1 = Make 1 stitch
Rem = Remaining
Rep = Repeat
Rnd(s) = Round(s)
St(s) = Stitch(es)
KnitPro Symfonie Interchangeable Needle Chunky Set, Multi-Color
SINGER 50003 Pro Series Retractable Pocket Tape Measure, 96"
Women's Knitting Pattern Bundle | Handy Little Me
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you enjoyed making the infinity scarf, I’d love to see yours on Instagram, be sure to tag me @handylittleme.
If you are on Facebook, stop over to the handylittleme Facebook page and share a photo! I’d love to see your work!
Happy Knitting! xoxo