How To Make Mini Bunting
1.Draw out a small diamond shape on paper using a pencil and ruler. My diamonds measured 4 inches from point to point.
2. Cut the shape out and draw around onto fabric 10 times (or more depending on how long you want your mini bunting to be)
3. Cut a piece of bakers twine – the size depends on where you want the mini bunting to hang. My baker’s twine measured – 30 inches (enough to hang along a bookshelf)
4. Place the baker’s twine onto a table stretched out and get your glue gun ready! Place the diamond shaped fabric along the line roughly where you want them to go.
5. Place a small amount of glue in the middle of the diamond and lower down. Fold over and hold until stuck. Repeat with all fabric shapes.
6. Tie two loops at each end of the baker’s twine so that you can hang/pin into place.