*This listing is for the Atlantis Beach Cover Up CROCHET PATTERN only *
This is a PDF pattern download, not a finished item.
You can view the free version of this pattern on my blog here.
This beach cover-up is designed with comfort and ease in mind.
The simple construction and details allow this design to be crocheted in many different fibers and colors sure to fit your own personal style.
Designed to be made with simple construction, you will make 2 long panels that are then crocheted together.
Yarn needed – 4 x skeins of Martin’s Lab Yarn – Comfy Merino/color Atlantis.
Grab 25% off Martin’s Lab yarns with the code – Handylittleme – valid until the 30th of September 2021.
- Length (laying flat and not stretched out) = 32 inches/82cm
- Width (laying flat and not stretched out) = 24 inches/62cm
- One size – you can make it smaller or larger by chain more sts to add length and take away or add more of the pattern rows (HDC and TR).
- Don’t forget – If you are making in a smaller size you will need less yarn and in a larger size, you will need more yarn.
Don’t forget to follow Handy Little Me on social media for more updates and to share your finished projects!
Instagram: @handylittleme (#handylittleme to be featured!)
- Please do not copy, sell, redistribute or republish this pattern.
- If you wish to share this pattern, link to the pattern page only.
- You may sell items produced using this pattern.
- Do NOT use the copyrighted photos for your product listing.
• RETURNS + EXCHANGES
We are confident in giving you the best quality possible.
If, for any reason, you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us (here through the contact page or a direct email to email@example.com) so we can address and fix your issue(s).
However, we do not offer refunds for any digital items purchased.
If you have any trouble downloading or accessing your PDF file, please let us know and we can help you.