You will get – Digital download (1 PDF)
*This listing is for my Beginner Beanie Hat PATTERN only *
You can find the free version of this pattern on my blog here.
This ribbed hat pattern is an excellent project for anyone who is learning how to knit.
Not too bulky and not too light, this hat is comfortable to wear on any occasion and it is unisex too!
The PDF has the pattern with and without the step by step photographs.
- Women’s/ Men’s Medium.
- Height of hat lying flat and unstretched – from the cast-on edge to the top of the hat – 11 inches.
- Width of the hat – 8 inches.
- This hat is unisex and will fit a head circumference of around 22-26 inches.
To receive updates and special offers on new products and for information on sales and new pattern releases, please sign up for my newsletter here either in the blog sidebar or by clicking the pink arrow on the left of the screen.
Don’t forget to follow Handy Little Me on social media for more updates and to share your finished projects!
- Please do not copy, sell, redistribute or republish this pattern.
- If you wish to share this pattern, link to the pattern page only.
- You may sell items produced using this pattern.
- Do NOT use the copyrighted photos for your product listing.
• RETURNS + EXCHANGES
We are confident in giving you the best quality possible.
If, for any reason, you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us so we can address and fix your issue(s).
However, we do not offer refunds for any digital items purchased.
If you have any trouble downloading or accessing your PDF file, please let us know and we can help you.