You will get – Digital download (1 PDF/7 pages)
*This listing is for the Brianna Capelet KNITTING PATTERN only *
You can view the free version of this pattern on my blog here.
This capelet pattern has been inspired by Brianna’s capelet from season 4, episode 9 ‘The birds and the bees’ from the TV series Outlander.
This capelet is created by working a series of short rows for shaping.
Yarn needed – Bulky/Chunky/12 Ply yarn.
- The smaller size comes first and the larger size is in the () after.
- When adjusting the pattern for your size – please note that to work the short rows – keep the size of the short rows worked the same – for example, the first short row worked will have 10 sts left on the LHN (left-hand needle).
- Whatever number of stitches you have cast on – work the short rows with the same amount of sts left on the LHN.
Don’t forget to follow Handy Little Me on social media for more updates and to share your finished projects!
- Please do not copy, sell, redistribute or republish this pattern.
- If you wish to share this pattern, link to the pattern page only.
- You may sell items produced using this pattern.
- Do NOT use the copyrighted photos for your product listing.
• RETURNS + EXCHANGES
We are confident in giving you the best quality possible.
If, for any reason, you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us (here through the contact page or a direct email to firstname.lastname@example.org) so we can address and fix your issue(s).
However, we do not offer refunds for any digital items purchased.
If you have any trouble downloading or accessing your PDF file, please let us know and we can help you.