You will get – Digital download (1 PDF)
*This listing is for my Carolina Fingerless Gloves CROCHET PATTERN only *
A free version of this pattern can be found on my blog here.
This pattern is written using US crochet terms.
Using single crochet, you will create a textured design, which is then seamed to make the mitts, leaving a space for your thumb.
Inspired by the arm warmers that Claire wears with her Carolina shawl in Outlander season 4.
You can wear these mitts as arm warmers also.
- The mitts in the photographs are a small size.
- Length (laying flat and not stretched out before seaming) = 7.5 inches/20cm
- Width (laying flat and not stretched out) = 6 inches/16cm
- The size of the mitts can easily be adjusted to fit any hand/wrist size.
- You can easily adjust the size of the mitts (to make them smaller or larger) by working fewer or more rows than given in the pattern.
- You will ch 34 sts to have the same length – 7.5 inches, you can chain fewer or more to make the mitts shorter or longer in multiples of 2.
- You will adjust the width by working fewer or more rows in the pattern.
To receive updates and special offers on new products and for information on sales and new pattern releases, please sign up for my newsletter here.
Don’t forget to follow Handy Little Me on social media for more updates and to share your finished projects!
- Please do not copy, sell, redistribute or republish this pattern.
- If you wish to share this pattern, link to the pattern page only.
- You may sell items produced using this pattern.
- Do NOT use the copyrighted photos for your product listing.
• RETURNS + EXCHANGES
We are confident in giving you the best quality possible.
If, for any reason, you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us so we can address and fix your issue(s).
However, we do not offer refunds for any digital items purchased.
If you have any trouble downloading or accessing your PDF file, please let us know and we can help you.