You will get – Digital download (1 PDF/35 pages)
*This listing is for my Claire’s Blue Cardigan KNITTING PATTERN only *
A free version of this pattern can be found on my blog here.
Inspired by the blue cardigan seen worn by Claire in the final episode of Outlander season 5 – ‘Never my love’ this pattern will allow you to create a textured knitted cardigan in Irish moss stitch with silver buttons.
Knit with raglan sleeves, this cardigan is fairly easy to construct and seam.
Yarn needed – Aran/Worsted/10 Ply yarn.
The pattern includes the following:
- All pattern instructions
- Photo tutorial for the pocket.
- Step by step photo tutorial showing you how to make up the cardigan.
- Tutorial link to help you with seaming.
- Tutorial link to help you with blocking.
To Fit Bust
Inches – 32 / 34 / 36 / 38 / 40 / 42
cms – 81 / 86 / 91 / 97 / 102 / 107
Actual Measurements (Approx)
Inches – 34 / 36 / 38 / 40 / 42 / 44
cms – 86 / 91 / 97 / 102 / 107 / 112
Sleeve Seam (Approx)
Inches – 16 / 16 / 16.5 / 16.5 / 17 / 17
cms – 41 / 41 / 42 / 42 / 43 / 43
Inches – 25.75 / 26 / 26.75 / 27.15 / 27.5 / 28
cms – 65 / 66 / 68 / 69 / 70 / 71
- Please do not copy, sell, redistribute or republish this pattern.
- If you wish to share this pattern, link to the pattern page only.
- You may sell items produced using this pattern.
- Do NOT use the copyrighted photos for your product listing.
• RETURNS + EXCHANGES
We are confident in giving you the best quality possible.
If, for any reason, you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us (here through the contact page or a direct email to email@example.com) so we can address and fix your issue(s).
However, we do not offer refunds for any digital items purchased.
If you have any trouble downloading or accessing your PDF file, please let us know and we can help you.