You will get – Digital download (1 PDF/9 pages)
*This listing is for the Craigh na Dun Fingerless Mittens KNITTING PATTERN only *
You can view the free version of this pattern on my blog here.
The Staghorn Cable Mitts Knitting Pattern has been inspired by the grey gloves Claire is seen wearing in Outlander season 1 (in episode 8 ‘Both Sides Now’).
This pattern will allow you to create fingerless mittens with the intricate staghorn cable design.
The main mitt is knit flat and the thumb section is then knit in the round.
Yarn needed – DK/Light Worsted/8ply.
- To fit an average hand.
- The mitt measures – lying flat:
- Length – 10 inches/26 cm
- Width – 4 inches/10 cm
- The yarn I used has some elasticity so that it has a snug fit but does stretch to fit around your palm.
- You may want to make the mitts longer or wider depending on your preference.
Don’t forget to follow Handy Little Me on social media for more updates and to share your finished projects!
- Please do not copy, sell, redistribute or republish this pattern.
- If you wish to share this pattern, link to the pattern page only.
- You may sell items produced using this pattern.
- Do NOT use the copyrighted photos for your product listing.
• RETURNS + EXCHANGES
We are confident in giving you the best quality possible.
If, for any reason, you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us (here through the contact page or a direct email to email@example.com) so we can address and fix your issue(s).
However, we do not offer refunds for any digital items purchased.
If you have any trouble downloading or accessing your PDF file, please let us know and we can help you.