You will get – Digital download (1 PDF)
*This listing is for my Dog Sweater PATTERN only *
A free version of this pattern can be found on my blog here.
The dog sweater is easy to make, with advanced beginner knitters in mind.
Using knit and purl stitches, you will create ribbing and it will also introduce you to decreasing and shaping.
This sweater will be super cozy for your dog to wear in the cold weather.
- 50 (100:100g) any double knitting (DK) yarn, colour (yarn A)
- 50 (100:100g) any double knitting (DK) yarn, colour (yarn B)
- 50 (100:100g) any double knitting (DK) yarn, colour (yarn C)
- 50 (100:100g) any double knitting (DK) yarn, colour (yarn D)
- Any DK/Light Worsted/8 Ply yarn.
- Pair 4mm (US 6) knitting needles
- Crochet hook 4mm
This is to give the edges a more finished look.
But it is not absolutely necessary, so if you can’t crochet, don’t worry!
Length (excluding collar) – small 29cm / medium 34cm / large 44cm
(Small-12” Medium- 14” Large- 17.5” inches)
Chest (at widest part) – small 35cm / medium 41cm / large 44cm
(Small – 14” Medium – 16” Large – 17.5” inches)
To receive updates and special offers on new products and for information on sales and new pattern releases, please sign up for my newsletter here.
Don’t forget to follow Handy Little Me on social media for more updates and to share your finished projects!
- Please do not copy, sell, redistribute or republish this pattern.
- If you wish to share this pattern, link to the pattern page only.
- You may sell items produced using this pattern.
- Do NOT use the copyrighted photos for your product listing.
• RETURNS + EXCHANGES
We are confident in giving you the best quality possible.
If, for any reason, you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us so we can address and fix your issue(s).
However, we do not offer refunds for any digital items purchased.
If you have any trouble downloading or accessing your PDF file, please let us know and we can help you.