Image from Outlander © Starz.com
You will get – Digital download (1 PDF)
*This listing is for my Fingerless Mittens PATTERN only *
A free version of this pattern can be found on my blog here.
Visit the Outlander Pattern Collection Ebooks in my shop below:
- Outlander Pattern Collection – featuring 20 patterns
- Outlander Gloves and Arm Warmers Collection – featuring 10 patterns
- Outlander Shawls, Wraps and Scarves Collection – featuring 10 patterns
The mittens are easy to make, with beginner knitters in mind.
Using knit and purl stitches, you will create ribbing for this simple design.
This pair of mittens will be super cosy to wear in the cold weather.
Length of the mittens = 11.5 inches
Width (laying flat) = 6.5 inches
To receive updates and special offers on new products and for information on sales and new pattern releases, please sign up for my newsletter here either in the blog sidebar or by clicking the pink arrow on the left of the screen.
Don’t forget to follow Handy Little Me on social media for more updates and to share your finished projects!
- Please do not copy, sell, redistribute or republish this pattern.
- If you wish to share this pattern, link to the pattern page only.
- You may sell items produced using this pattern.
- Do NOT use the copyrighted photos for your product listing.
• RETURNS + EXCHANGES
We are confident in giving you the best quality possible.
If, for any reason, you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us so we can address and fix your issue(s).
However, we do not offer refunds for any digital items purchased.
If you have any trouble downloading or accessing your PDF file, please let us know and we can help you.