You will get – Digital download (1 PDF)
*This listing is for my Fraser’s Ridge Fingerless Mittens PATTERN only *
A free version of this pattern can be found on my blog here.
Using knit and purl stitches, you will create an interesting design, knit flat on straight needles, then seamed to make the mitts, leaving a space for your thumb.
This design is inspired by the arm warmers Claire wears in Outlander season 4, episode 5 ‘Savages’ with her Carolina shawl.
These mittens can also be worn as arm warmers.
You will need:
- 1 x 100g skein of medium weight yarn (04) / Worsted / Aran / 10 Ply.
- I used Alize Lanagold Classic in Grey 21
- You can purchase Alize yarns from YarnStreet or on Etsy
- Substitute yarn – Cascade 220
- 5mm (US 8) knitting needles
Length of the mittens = 11.5 inches
Width (laying flat) = 6.5 inches
To receive updates and special offers on new products and for information on sales and new pattern releases, please sign up for my newsletter here.
Don’t forget to follow Handy Little Me on social media for more updates and to share your finished projects!
- Please do not copy, sell, redistribute or republish this pattern.
- If you wish to share this pattern, link to the pattern page only.
- You may sell items produced using this pattern.
- Do NOT use the copyrighted photos for your product listing.
• RETURNS + EXCHANGES
We are confident in giving you the best quality possible.
If, for any reason, you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us so we can address and fix your issue(s).
However, we do not offer refunds for any digital items purchased.
If you have any trouble downloading or accessing your PDF file, please let us know and we can help you.