You will get – Digital download (1 PDF/8 pages)
*This listing is for my Fisherman Rib Sweater PATTERN only *
A free version of this pattern can be found on my blog here.
This cosy fisherman’s rib sweater is perfect for those really cold days!
Knit with bulky yarn the sweater works up fast with a really enjoyable design.
If you haven’t tried the fisherman’s rib stitch yet – this will definitely give you some practice!
- To fit bust – cm – 86, 91, 97, 102, 107, 112 / in – 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44
- Garment measurement – cm – 95, 103, 108, 112, 116, 123 / in – 37.5, 40.5, 42.5, 44, 48.5
- Length from shoulder – cm – 56, 58, 58, 60, 61, 61 / in – 22, 23, 23, 23.5, 24, 24
- Sleeve seam – cm – 41, 42, 42, 42, 43, 43 / in – 16, 16.5, 16.5, 16.5, 17, 17
To receive updates and special offers on new products and for information on sales and new pattern releases, please sign up for my newsletter here either in the blog sidebar or by clicking the pink arrow on the left of the screen.
Don’t forget to follow Handy Little Me on social media for more updates and to share your finished projects!
- Please do not copy, sell, redistribute or republish this pattern.
- If you wish to share this pattern, link to the pattern page only.
- You may sell items produced using this pattern.
- Do NOT use the copyrighted photos for your product listing.
• RETURNS + EXCHANGES
We are confident in giving you the best quality possible.
If, for any reason, you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us (here through the contact page or a direct email to email@example.com) so we can address and fix your issue(s).
However, we do not offer refunds for any digital items purchased.
If you have any trouble downloading or accessing your PDF file, please let us know and we can help you.