You will get – Digital download (1 PDF/13 pages)
*This listing is for my Fraser Tartan Shawl KNITTING PATTERN only *
You can view the free version of this pattern on my blog here.
The Fraser Tartan Shawl Knitting Pattern will allow you to create a large blanket shawl in the style of Jamie Fraser’s large tartan shawl/wrap seen in all seasons of the Outlander series.
Yarn needed – Bulky/Chunky/12 Ply yarn.
The pattern includes the following:
- All pattern instructions.
- Step by step photo tutorial showing you how to weave the tartan/plaid.
- Tutorial link to help you with weaving the tartan/plaid.
- Tutorial link to help you with the tassels.
- One size
- The shawl measures – lying flat and un-stretched:
- Length – 64 inches/163 cm
- Width – 28 inches/71 cm
- You may want to make the shawl longer or wider depending on your own preference.
- If you do decide to make it longer and wider – this will be a good throw blanket!
- Please do not copy, sell, redistribute or republish this pattern.
- If you wish to share this pattern, link to the pattern page only.
- You may sell items produced using this pattern.
- Do NOT use the copyrighted photos for your product listing.
• RETURNS + EXCHANGES
We are confident in giving you the best quality possible.
If, for any reason, you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us (here through the contact page or a direct email to email@example.com) so we can address and fix your issue(s).
However, we do not offer refunds for any digital items purchased.
If you have any trouble downloading or accessing your PDF file, please let us know and we can help you.