You will get – Digital download (1 PDF)
*This listing is for my Outlander Fraser’s Ridge Shawl CROCHET PATTERN only *
A free version of this pattern can be found on my blog here.
This pattern is written using US crochet terms.
The Fraser’s Ridge Shawl Crochet Pattern will allow you to create a large triangle scarf with two stripes in the design.
This shawl is seen in Outlander season 5 and is very similar to the Rent Shawl, only made larger so it can wrap and tie behind your back.
- Length (laying flat and not stretched out) = 34 inches/86 cm
- Width (wingspan laying flat and not stretched out) = 68 inches/173 cm
- One size (S/M) – as you can see in the photos)
- You can adjust the shawl easily for your size, by working more rows of treble crochet in Yarn A before you work the stripes.
To receive updates and special offers on new products and for information on sales and new pattern releases, please sign up for my newsletter here.
Don’t forget to follow Handy Little Me on social media for more updates and to share your finished projects!
- Please do not copy, sell, redistribute or republish this pattern.
- If you wish to share this pattern, link to the pattern page only.
- You may sell items produced using this pattern.
- Do NOT use the copyrighted photos for your product listing.
• RETURNS + EXCHANGES
We are confident in giving you the best quality possible.
If, for any reason, you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us so we can address and fix your issue(s).
However, we do not offer refunds for any digital items purchased.
If you have any trouble downloading or accessing your PDF file, please let us know and we can help you.