You will get – Digital download (1 PDF/9 pages)
*This listing is for the Fraser’s Ridge Shawl KNITTING PATTERN only *
You can view the free version of this pattern on my blog here.
The Outlander Shawl Knitting Pattern from Season 5 (seen in the opening credits and in various episodes) will allow you to create a large triangle shawl with a coloured striped border edge in the design.
Knowledge of intarsia – working with more than one colour is needed for this pattern.
Yarn needed – Aran/Worsted/10 Ply yarn.
Please note – these sizes are just a rough guide, you can knit this shawl until it is comfortable for you to wear.
Test it out against yourself to see if you want to make the length shorter or longer before dividing the sections.
The smallest sizes will result in the shawl meeting in the middle of your waist, the larger sizes will allow you to wrap the shawl around your body and tie at the back of the waist.
- M – Width tip to tip – 80 inches/203 cm
- M – Length – top to bottom = 35 inches/89 cm
- You can add fewer or more stitches to adjust the size to increase or decrease.
- Add fewer by – 40 stitches and more by + 40 sts.
- Where you are able to adjust the size is noted in the pattern.
Don’t forget to follow Handy Little Me on social media for more updates and to share your finished projects!
- Please do not copy, sell, redistribute or republish this pattern.
- If you wish to share this pattern, link to the pattern page only.
- You may sell items produced using this pattern.
- Do NOT use the copyrighted photos for your product listing.
• RETURNS + EXCHANGES
We are confident in giving you the best quality possible.
If, for any reason, you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us (here through the contact page or a direct email to email@example.com) so we can address and fix your issue(s).
However, we do not offer refunds for any digital items purchased.
If you have any trouble downloading or accessing your PDF file, please let us know and we can help you.