You will get – Digital download (1 PDF/8 pages)
*This listing is for my Highland Forest Shawl PATTERN only *
A free version of this pattern can be found on my blog here.
Inspired by Claire Fraser wearing beautiful knitted pieces, the triangle wrap is knit by working from the top down.
The shawl will grow in size through a series of increases that occur through yarn overs.
This also gives a nice open stitch design down the spine of the shawl and along the edges.
*Please note – The measurements below are a rough guide, you can knit this shawl until it is comfortable for you to wear – test it out against yourself to see if you want to make the length shorter or longer before casting off.
- S / M – width tip to tip – 80 inches / 203 cm
- Length – top to bottom = 36 inches / 91 cm
- L /XL – width tip to tip – 100 inches / 254 cm
- Length – top to bottom = 39 inches / 100 cm
- XL/XXL – width tip to tip – 110 inches / 279 cm
- Length – top to bottom = 42 inches / 107 cm
To receive updates and special offers on new products and for information on sales and new pattern releases, please sign up for my newsletter here either in the blog sidebar or by clicking the pink arrow on the left of the screen.
Don’t forget to follow Handy Little Me on social media for more updates and to share your finished projects!
- Please do not copy, sell, redistribute or republish this pattern.
- If you wish to share this pattern, link to the pattern page only.
- You may sell items produced using this pattern.
- Do NOT use the copyrighted photos for your product listing.
• RETURNS + EXCHANGES
We are confident in giving you the best quality possible.
If, for any reason, you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us so we can address and fix your issue(s).
However, we do not offer refunds for any digital items purchased.
If you have any trouble downloading or accessing your PDF file, please let us know and we can help you.