You will get – Digital download (1 PDF/9 pages)
*This listing is for my Journeycake Shawl KNITTING PATTERN only *
Inspired by the shawl Claire wears in Outlander Season 5 seen in episode 8 ‘Famous last words’ and episode 11 ‘Journeycake’.
This pattern will allow you to create a large triangle scarf with a scalloped/shell crochet border in the design.
Yarn needed – Aran/Worsted/10 Ply yarn.
Please note – these sizes are just a rough guide, you can knit this shawl until it is comfortable for you to wear.
Test it out against yourself to see if you want to make the length shorter or longer before dividing the sections.
- The smallest sizes will result in the shawl meeting in the middle of your waist, the larger sizes will allow you to wrap the shawl around your body and tie at the back of the waist.
- M – Width tip to tip – 70 inches/178 cm
- M – Length – top to bottom = 36 inches/91 cm
- You can add fewer or more stitches to adjust the size to increase or decrease.
- Add fewer by – 40 stitches and more by + 40 sts.
- Where you are able to adjust the size is noted in the pattern.
- Please do not copy, sell, redistribute or republish this pattern.
- If you wish to share this pattern, link to the pattern page only.
- You may sell items produced using this pattern.
- Do NOT use the copyrighted photos for your product listing.
• RETURNS + EXCHANGES
We are confident in giving you the best quality possible.
If, for any reason, you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us (here through the contact page or a direct email to email@example.com) so we can address and fix your issue(s).
However, we do not offer refunds for any digital items purchased.
If you have any trouble downloading or accessing your PDF file, please let us know and we can help you.