You will get – Digital download (1 PDF)
*This listing is for my Outlander Carolina Shawl CROCHET PATTERN only *
A free version of this pattern can be found on my blog here.
This pattern is written using US crochet terms.
If you have been watching the Outlander TV series, in season four, Claire has worn some very distinctive crossover triangle shawls.
Inspired by the brown shawl Claire wears in season 4, episode 1 ‘America the beautiful’ and in future episodes.
The design of the shawl is made so that you can wrap it around your body and tie it at the back.
This means that you can wrap up in your own version of Claire’s Carolina shawl!
- Length tip to tip (laying flat and not stretched out) = 38 inches/ 96 cm
- Width (wingspan laying flat and not stretched out) = 72 inches/183 cm
- One size
- You can easily adjust the size of the shawl (to make it larger) by working more rows in double crochet in Yarn A before you create the stripes in Yarn B.
- You will need more yarn to make a larger size.
To receive updates and special offers on new products and for information on sales and new pattern releases, please sign up for my newsletter here.
Don’t forget to follow Handy Little Me on social media for more updates and to share your finished projects!
- Please do not copy, sell, redistribute or republish this pattern.
- If you wish to share this pattern, link to the pattern page only.
- You may sell items produced using this pattern.
- Do NOT use the copyrighted photos for your product listing.
• RETURNS + EXCHANGES
We are confident in giving you the best quality possible.
If, for any reason, you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us so we can address and fix your issue(s).
However, we do not offer refunds for any digital items purchased.
If you have any trouble downloading or accessing your PDF file, please let us know and we can help you.