You will get – Digital download (1 PDF)
*This listing is for my Outlander Carolina Shawl PATTERN only *
A free version of this pattern can be found on my blog here.
If you have been watching the Outlander TV series, in season four, Claire has worn some very distinctive crossover triangle shawls.
Inspired by the brown shawl Claire wears in Carolina, the triangle-shaped shawl is knit in garter stitch.
The design of the shawl is made so that you can wrap it around your body and tie at the back.
This means that you can wrap up in your own version of Claire’s Carolina shawl!
*Please note – The measurements below are a rough guide, you can knit this shawl until it is comfortable for you to wear – test it out against yourself to see if you want to make the length shorter or longer before casting off.
- S / M – width tip to tip – 82 inches / 208 cm
- Length – top to bottom = 36 inches / 91 cm
- L /XL – width tip to tip – 122 inches / 310 cm
- Length – top to bottom = 39 inches / 100 cm
- XL/XXL – width tip to tip – 142 inches / 361 cm
- Length – top to bottom =42 inches / 107 cm
To receive updates and special offers on new products and for information on sales and new pattern releases, please sign up for my newsletter here either in the blog sidebar or by clicking the pink arrow on the left of the screen.
Don’t forget to follow Handy Little Me on social media for more updates and to share your finished projects!
- Please do not copy, sell, redistribute or republish this pattern.
- If you wish to share this pattern, link to the pattern page only.
- You may sell items produced using this pattern.
- Do NOT use the copyrighted photos for your product listing.
• RETURNS + EXCHANGES
We are confident in giving you the best quality possible.
If, for any reason, you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us so we can address and fix your issue(s).
However, we do not offer refunds for any digital items purchased.
If you have any trouble downloading or accessing your PDF file, please let us know and we can help you.