You will get – Digital downloads (7 PDFs)
*This listing is for my Outlander Crochet Collection only *
Please note – The patterns are written in English only.
The Outlander crochet collection has a variety of beginner patterns.
Using various crochet stitches and techniques, including single crochet, double crochet, half double crochet, and treble crochet.
Most patterns have links to help you with abbreviations and terms (UK and US) and other resources you may need.
The patterns use Aran/Worsted/10 Ply yarn, Bulky/Chunky/12 Ply yarn, and Super bulky/Super chunky/14 Ply yarn.
The 7 crochet patterns include;
- Claire’s Carolina Shawl – Season 4
- Claire’s Cowl – Season 1
- Claire’s Tassel Shawl – Season 1
- Claire’s Rent Shawl – Season 1
- Fraser’s Ridge Shawl (longer rent) seasons 1, 4, and 5.
- Fraser’s Ridge Mittens – Seasons 4 and 5.
- Carolina Gloves Pattern – Season 4.
See individual patterns for information.
- Please do not copy, sell, redistribute or republish this pattern.
- If you wish to share this pattern, link to the pattern page only.
- You may sell items produced using this pattern.
- Do NOT use the copyrighted photos for your product listing.
• RETURNS + EXCHANGES
We are confident in giving you the best quality possible.
If, for any reason, you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us so we can address and fix your issue(s).
However, we do not offer refunds for any digital items purchased.
If you have any trouble downloading or accessing your PDF file, please let us know and we can help you.