You will get – Digital download (1 PDF/7 pages)
*This listing is for Jenny’s Shawl KNITTING PATTERN only *
You can view the free version of this pattern on my blog here.
This shawl knitting pattern is inspired by Jenny’s shawl from Outlander worn by Jenny Murray, loaned to Mary McNab when she visits Jamie in the cave and later seen on Janet, Jenny’s daughter.
This pattern will allow you to create a large triangle shawl with a ruffled edge/border.
The main body of this shawl is knit from one side to the other.
The ruffle is created along the edge of the shawl through short row shaping.
You can watch a video tutorial showing you how to do this on my YouTube channel here.
Yarn needed – Aran/Worsted/10 Ply yarn.
Please note – these sizes are just a rough guide, you can knit this shawl until it is comfortable for you to wear –
Test it out against yourself to see if you want to make the length shorter or longer before casting off.
- M – Width tip to tip – 65 inches/165 cm
- M – Length – top to bottom = 28 inches/71 cm
- You can add fewer or more stitches to adjust the size to increase or decrease.
- Add fewer by – 10 stitches and more by + 10 sts.
- Where you are able to adjust the size is noted in the pattern.
Don’t forget to follow Handy Little Me on social media for more updates and to share your finished projects!
- Please do not copy, sell, redistribute or republish this pattern.
- If you wish to share this pattern, link to the pattern page only.
- You may sell items produced using this pattern.
- Do NOT use the copyrighted photos for your product listing.
• RETURNS + EXCHANGES
We are confident in giving you the best quality possible.
If, for any reason, you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us (here through the contact page or a direct email to firstname.lastname@example.org) so we can address and fix your issue(s).
However, we do not offer refunds for any digital items purchased.
If you have any trouble downloading or accessing your PDF file, please let us know and we can help you.