*This listing is for my 2020 Outlander Collection of KNITTING PATTERNS only *
Get started in these three easy steps!
- Make your purchase and download the PDF files/save on your device.
- Print it out / or view on your device
- Choose a pattern and start knitting!
Please note – The ebooks are written in English only.
The Outlander knit collection has a variety of beginner, advanced beginner and intermediate level patterns.
Using various knitting stitches and techniques, including the broken rib stitch, easy 2×2 ribbing and various cable stitches.
The 2020 knitting pattern collection includes;
Shawls, scarves and wraps x 8 patterns/71 pages:
The 8 knitting patterns include;
- Claire’s Rent Shawl – Season 1.
- Sassenach Tassel Shawl – Season 1.
- Jenny’s Shawl – Season 1.
- Fraser’s Ridge Shawl – Season 5
- Brianna Capelet – With short row shaping – Season 4.
- Journeycake Shawl – Season 5.
- Fraser Tartan Shawl.
- Claire’s Blue Cardigan – Season 5 (1 x PDF 35 pages)
The Accessories Collection x 10/90 pages:
The 10 knitting patterns include;
- Apothecary Fingerless Gloves – Season 5.
- Outlander Beret.
- Craigh na Dun Cable Mittens.
- Highlander Hat.
- Red Jamie Cable Mittens.
- Skye Boat Beret.
- River Run Mittens.
- MacKenzie Clan Beret.
- Lallybroch Mittens.
- Herb Garden Mittens.
See individual patterns for information.
Most patterns including shawls – have sizes available from small to large/XL.
Don’t forget to follow Handy Little Me on social media for more updates and to share your finished projects!
- Please do not copy, sell, redistribute or republish this pattern.
- If you wish to share this pattern, link to the pattern page only.
- You may sell items produced using this pattern.
- Do NOT use the copyrighted photos for your product listing.
• RETURNS + EXCHANGES
We are confident in giving you the best quality possible.
If, for any reason, you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us so we can address and fix your issue(s).
However, we do not offer refunds for any digital items purchased.
If you have any trouble downloading or accessing your PDF file, please let us know and we can help you.