Image of Claire Fraser © Starz.com
You will get – Digital download (1 PDF)
*This listing is for my Outlander Shawl PATTERN only *
A free version of this pattern can be found on my blog here.
Visit the Outlander Pattern Collection Ebooks in my shop below:
- Outlander Pattern Collection – featuring 20 patterns
- Outlander Gloves and Arm Warmers Collection – featuring 10 patterns
- Outlander Shawls, Wraps and Scarves Collection – featuring 10 patterns
If you have been watching the Outlander TV series, in season four, Claire has worn a few very distinctive crossover triangle shawls.
Inspired by the shawl Claire wears crossed over her body and worn with a brown leather belt, the triangle-shaped shawl is knit in garter stitch.
The design of the shawl is made so that you can easily cross it over your body.
You can adapt the length if you wish to make it longer to be able to tie it at the back.
- S – width tip to tip – 68 inches / 173 cm
- Length – top to bottom = 29 inches / 74 cm
- You can keep knitting this triangle shawl until you can wear it comfortably, the stitch counts in the pattern are just a guide.
To receive updates and special offers on new products and for information on sales and new pattern releases, please sign up for my newsletter here either in the blog sidebar or by clicking the pink arrow on the left of the screen.
Don’t forget to follow Handy Little Me on social media for more updates and to share your finished projects!
- Please do not copy, sell, redistribute or republish this pattern.
- If you wish to share this pattern, link to the pattern page only.
- You may sell items produced using this pattern.
- Do NOT use the copyrighted photos for your product listing.
• RETURNS + EXCHANGES
We are confident in giving you the best quality possible.
If, for any reason, you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us so we can address and fix your issue(s).
However, we do not offer refunds for any digital items purchased.
If you have any trouble downloading or accessing your PDF file, please let us know and we can help you.