You will get – Digital download (1 PDF/5 pages)
*This listing is for the Sassenach Tassel Shawl KNITTING PATTERN only *
The Sassenach Shawl from Season 1 of Outlander.
Seen worn by Claire in Season 1 episode 8 ‘Both sides now’, episode 10 ‘By the pricking of my thumbs and episode 15 ‘Wentworth Prison’ will allow you to create a large triangle shawl with a tassel stitched to each corner point.
Yarn needed – Super Bulky/Super Chunky/14 Ply yarn.
Please note – these sizes are just a rough guide, you can knit this shawl until it is comfortable for you to wear.
Test it out against yourself to see if you want to make the length shorter or longer before casting off.
- You can wear the shawl over your shoulders, wrapped into your shoulders as Claire wears it or to close with a shawl pin.
- M – Width tip to tip – 58 inches / 147 cm
- M – Length – top to bottom = 31 inches / 78 cm
- You can add fewer or more stitches to adjust the size to increase or decrease.
- Add fewer by – 10 stitches and more by + 10 sts.
- Where you are able to adjust the size is noted in the pattern.
Don’t forget to follow Handy Little Me on social media for more updates and to share your finished projects!
- Please do not copy, sell, redistribute or republish this pattern.
- If you wish to share this pattern, link to the pattern page only.
- You may sell items produced using this pattern.
- Do NOT use the copyrighted photos for your product listing.
• RETURNS + EXCHANGES
We are confident in giving you the best quality possible.
If, for any reason, you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us (here through the contact page or a direct email to email@example.com) so we can address and fix your issue(s).
However, we do not offer refunds for any digital items purchased.
If you have any trouble downloading or accessing your PDF file, please let us know and we can help you.