You will get – Digital download (1 PDF Ebook/71 pages + 1 Claire’s blue cardigan pattern/35 pages)
*This listing is for my Outlander Collection of Shawls, Wraps + Capelet KNITTING PATTERNS only *
Get started in these three easy steps!
- Make your purchase and download the PDF file/save on your device.
- Print it out / or view on your device
- Choose a pattern and start knitting!
Please note – This book is written in English only.
The Outlander knit collection has a variety of advanced beginner and intermediate level patterns.
Using various knitting stitches and techniques, including garter stitch, stockinette stitch, easy 2×2 ribbing, shaping techniques and intarsia.
Most patterns have links to my YouTube channel where there are videos to help you with various techniques.
The patterns use Aran/Worsted/10 Ply yarn and Bulky/Chunky/12 Ply yarn.
The 8 knitting patterns include;
- Claire’s Rent Shawl – Season 1.
- Sassenach Tassel Shawl – Season 1.
- Jenny’s Shawl – Season 1.
- Fraser’s Ridge Shawl – Season 5
- Brianna Capelet – With short row shaping – Season 4.
- Journeycake Shawl – Season 5.
- Fraser Tartan Shawl.
- Claire’s Blue Cardigan – Season 5 (1 PDF 35 pages)
See individual patterns for information.
To receive updates and special offers on new products and for information on sales and new pattern releases, please sign up for my newsletter here either in the blog sidebar or by clicking the pink arrow on the left of the screen.
Don’t forget to follow Handy Little Me on social media for more updates and to share your finished projects!
- Please do not copy, sell, redistribute or republish this pattern.
- If you wish to share this pattern, link to the pattern page only.
- You may sell items produced using this pattern.
- Do NOT use the copyrighted photos for your product listing.
• RETURNS + EXCHANGES
We are confident in giving you the best quality possible.
If, for any reason, you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us so we can address and fix your issue(s).
However, we do not offer refunds for any digital items purchased.
If you have any trouble downloading or accessing your PDF file, please let us know and we can help you.