You will get – Digital download (1 PDF)
*This listing is for my Outlander Shrug PATTERN only *
A free version of this pattern can be found on my blog here.
If you have been watching the Outlander TV series, the characters when in Scotland are seen wearing the tartan from their clan.
The large shawls that feature the Fraser tartan are wrapped around the shoulders, sometimes arranged over one shoulder.
Inspired by the shawls Claire and Jamie are seen wearing I created a knitted shrug that can be worn off one shoulder or both.
- This is for a small/medium size: Width = 21.5 inches / 55 cm / Length = 25 inches / 64 cmTo make the shrug in a larger size – cast on more stitches (e.g 106) and knit to a length that suits you.*You can make it shorter or longer depending on your own preferences.
To receive updates and special offers on new products and for information on sales and new pattern releases, please sign up for my newsletter here either in the blog sidebar or by clicking the pink arrow on the left of the screen.
Don’t forget to follow Handy Little Me on social media for more updates and to share your finished projects!
- Please do not copy, sell, redistribute or republish this pattern.
- If you wish to share this pattern, link to the pattern page only.
- You may sell items produced using this pattern.
- Do NOT use the copyrighted photos for your product listing.
• RETURNS + EXCHANGES
We are confident in giving you the best quality possible.
If, for any reason, you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us so we can address and fix your issue(s).
However, we do not offer refunds for any digital items purchased.
If you have any trouble downloading or accessing your PDF file, please let us know and we can help you.