You will get – Digital download (1 PDF)
*This listing is for my Demetra Hat PATTERN only *
A free version of this pattern can be found on my blog here.
The hat is easy to make, with beginner knitters in mind.
Using knit and purl stitches, you will create ribbing, learn to knit in the round and it will also introduce you to decreasing and shaping.
This hat will be super cosy to wear in the cold weather.
- Adult woman
- Height w/o pom = 9 inches / Width (flat and unstretched) = 9 inches
- To fit a head with the circumference of around 22-26 inches.
To receive updates and special offers on new products and for information on sales and new pattern releases, please sign up for my newsletter here either in the blog sidebar or by clicking the pink arrow on the left of the screen.
Don’t forget to follow Handy Little Me on social media for more updates and to share your finished projects!
- Please do not copy, sell, redistribute or republish this pattern.
- If you wish to share this pattern, link to the pattern page only.
- You may sell items produced using this pattern.
- Do NOT use the copyrighted photos for your product listing.
• RETURNS + EXCHANGES
We are confident in giving you the best quality possible.
If, for any reason, you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us so we can address and fix your issue(s).
However, we do not offer refunds for any digital items purchased.
If you have any trouble downloading or accessing your PDF file, please let us know and we can help you.