You will get – Digital download (1 PDF Ebook)
*This listing is for The Handy Knitter Issue 4 – April 2020 only *
Get started in these three easy steps!
- Download the PDF file/save on your device.
- Print it out / or view on your device
- Choose a pattern and start knitting!
The fourth edition of The Handy Knitter has a variety of easy, advanced beginner and intermediate level patterns.
Using various knitting stitches and techniques, including garter stitch, stockinette stitch, easy 2×2 ribbing and various other stitches.
The 6 knitting patterns include;
- Patchwork Baby Blanket
- Baby Sweater
- Baby Booties
- Baby Hat
- Baby Cardigan
- Bunny Hat
See individual patterns for information.
Don’t forget to follow Handy Little Me on social media for more updates and to share your finished projects!
- Instagram: @handylittleme
- Facebook: facebook.com/handylittleme
- Ravelry: ravelry.com/people/handylittleme
- Pinterest: pinterest.co.uk/handylittleme
- Please do not copy, sell, redistribute or republish this pattern.
- If you wish to share this pattern, link to the pattern page only.
- You may sell items produced using this pattern.
- Do NOT use the copyrighted photos for your product listing.
• RETURNS + EXCHANGES
We are confident in giving you the best quality possible.
If, for any reason, you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us so we can address and fix your issue(s).
However, we do not offer refunds for any digital items purchased.
If you have any trouble downloading or accessing your PDF file, please let us know and we can help you.