YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
I value your privacy and we will do everything possible to keep your information private.
I will not share your information with other companies for any reason.
Every free pattern on the website handylittleme.com is provided totally free of charge.
Handylittleme does not require signing up, logging in, or registering to access any free resources or free knitting patterns.
When you sign up for the handylittleme newsletter, the information you provide (your name and email address) is used solely for the purpose of sending out the newsletter.
This information is kept private and used only by me.
To fulfil any order placed in the shop, you must provide me with certain information (which you provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering.
This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders.
If I have trouble processing an order, I will use this information to contact you.
WHY I NEED YOUR INFORMATION AND HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
REGARDING 3RD PARTY ADVISORS
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
I use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit my website.
These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
I use affiliate links throughout my site. I may earn a small commission for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial, and/or link to any products or services from this website.
This is at no cost to you. Your clicks help to support my work in bringing you free knitting and crochet patterns.
However, I may also be required to retain this information to comply with my legal and regulatory obligations, to resolve disputes, and to enforce my agreements.
I generally keep your data for the following time period: 4 years.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information.
While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Louise Bollanos, am the data controller of your personal information.
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com