Learn A Cast On Method
All knitting starts with casting on.
- This creates loops on the needle which will become the first row of stitches.
- There are many cast on methods and in this video, I show you the thumb cast on.
- As with other cast-on methods, you need just one needle to cast on with the thumb method.
- Learning to cast on is the often the first step to learn for beginner knitters.
- It is simply putting the yarn and the stitches onto the needle.
Yarn Weights | A Beginners Guide
Learn everything you need to know about yarn weights and categories.
If you are learning how to knit or crochet, knowing the yarn weights will help you when choosing your first projects.
A comprehensive printable list of knitting abbreviations and terms.
How To Knit For Beginners
Are you looking for a new way to be creative? Then you should definitely learn how to knit!
How To Purl
Learn how to purl and how to create stockinette stitch with this easy guide.