In this post, you will see a crochet headband pattern.
This would look great with an oversized sweater in the fall.
I made this crochet headband pattern with bulky yarn and an 8 mm (US L/11) hook.
A Basic Level Crochet Pattern
This pattern is for anyone who is a beginner.
This pattern uses basic techniques, including; how to chain and single crochet.
The headband is made with bulky yarn and large hook size, which makes it really easy for anyone who is new to crochet.
Resources and tutorials you may find helpful in following this pattern:
This pattern is great for any advanced beginners.
- You should be comfortable making a slip knot and creating a chain.
- You should be comfortable working single crochet.
- You should also be comfortable reading crochet patterns.
- And understanding crochet abbreviations and terms.
Crochet Headband Pattern
- Please do not copy, sell, redistribute or republish this pattern.
- If you wish to share this pattern, link to the pattern page only.
- You may sell items produced using this pattern.
- Do NOT use the copyrighted photos for your product listing.
Size – Adult woman
Gauge = 11 sts in 15 rows / 4″
The Supplies You Need
- 1 x skein any bulky yarn 05
- 8mm (US L/11) Crochet Hook
- Darning needle
- Tape measure
- ch – chain
- sc – single crochet
- rep – repeat
- With your yarn and hook ch 61.
- Row 1 – sc in every ch, ch1, turn
- Rep row 1 until piece measures 3 inches.
- Cut yarn and secure.
- Stitch two buttons on to fasten.
- The size can be adjusted with the button fastening.
I love seeing your finished projects!
If you enjoyed making the pattern, I’d love to see yours on Instagram, be sure to tag me @handylittleme.
If you are on Facebook, stop over to the handylittleme Facebook page and share a photo! I’d love to see your work!