In this post, you will see a crochet headband pattern.
This would look great worn with an oversized sweater or a warm winter coat.
You can make this crochet headband pattern with bulky/chunky/12 ply yarn and an 8 mm (US L/11) hook.
A Basic Level Crochet Pattern
This pattern is for anyone who is a beginner.
This pattern uses basic techniques, including; how to chain and single crochet.
The headband is made with bulky/chunky/12-ply yarn and a large hook size, which makes it a great project for anyone who is new to crochet.
Resources and tutorials you may find helpful in following this pattern
This pattern is excellent for any advanced beginners.
Crochet Headband Pattern
This is a great beginner-level headband crochet pattern that works up fast!
Great gifts or to wear as ear warmers yourself, this is a great accessory with texture.
You need to know basic crochet stitches to make this warmer headband pattern.
- Please do not copy, sell, redistribute or republish this pattern.
- If you wish to share this pattern, link to the pattern page only.
- You may sell items produced using this pattern.
- Do NOT use the copyrighted photos for your product listing.
The winter headband pattern is written using US crochet terms and abbreviations.
Size – Adult woman (head size – about 20/22 inches).
Length – about 20/22 inches long (you can make it longer if you want, just measure your head circumference.
Width – 3 inches (you can make it wider if you want to).
Gauge = 11 sts in 15 rows / 4″
The Supplies You Need
- 1 x skein of yarn – any bulky/chunky/12 ply yarn.
- 8mm (US L/11) Crochet Hook
- Yarn needle
- Tape measure
- Buttons x 2
- ch – chain
- sc – single crochet
- rep – repeat
- sl st – slip stitch
- With your yarn and hook ch 61.
- Row 1 – in the 2nd ch from hook sc, then continue to sc in every ch, ch1, turn,
- Rep row 1 until the piece measures 3 inches.
- Do a sl st in the final st to finish.
- Cut yarn and secure.
- Stitch two buttons on to fasten.
- The size can be adjusted with the button fastening.