In this post, you will see a crochet headband pattern.
This would look great worn with an oversized sweater or a warm winter coat.
You can make this crochet headband pattern with bulky/chunky/12 ply yarn and an 8 mm (US L/11) hook.
A Basic Level Crochet Pattern
This pattern is for anyone who is a beginner.
This pattern uses basic techniques, including; how to chain and single crochet.
The headband is made with bulky/chunky/12 ply yarn and large hook size, which makes it a great project for anyone who is new to crochet.
Resources and tutorials you may find helpful in following this pattern:
This pattern is great for any advanced beginners.
- You should be comfortable making a slip knot and creating a chain.
- You should be comfortable working single crochet.
- You should also be comfortable reading crochet patterns.
- And understanding crochet abbreviations and terms.
Crochet Headband Pattern
- Please do not copy, sell, redistribute or republish this pattern.
- If you wish to share this pattern, link to the pattern page only.
- You may sell items produced using this pattern.
- Do NOT use the copyrighted photos for your product listing.
The pattern is written using US crochet terms and abbreviations.
Size – Adult woman
Gauge = 11 sts in 15 rows / 4″
The Supplies You Need
- 1 x skein any bulky/chunky/12 ply yarn.
- 8mm (US L/11) Crochet Hook
- Darning needle
- Tape measure
- ch – chain
- sc – single crochet
- rep – repeat
- With your yarn and hook ch 61.
- Row 1 – sc in every ch, ch1, turn
- Rep row 1 until piece measures 3 inches.
- Cut yarn and secure.
- Stitch two buttons on to fasten.
- The size can be adjusted with the button fastening.
I love seeing your finished projects!
If you enjoyed making the pattern, I’d love to see yours on Instagram, be sure to tag me @handylittleme.
If you are on Facebook, stop over to the handylittleme Facebook group and share a photo! I’d love to see your work!