Make a set of cotton crochet face scrubbies with this really easy pattern.
This is part of a bathroom set of crochet patterns that are available for you to make, which includes a crochet shower puff, crochet basket, washcloths and soap bags.
Making all of the items in the crochet bathroom set collection will be perfect for gifting at Christmas or to make and sell at the upcoming Christmas craft fairs.
Crochet Face Scrubbies
The bathroom set could also be used as a special spa treat gift for anyone who needs a bit of pampering, paired with some organic homemade soaps and shower gels.
This crochet face scrubbie pattern is an excellent beginner crochet project, that will introduce you to creating a chain, single crochet.
It’s really simple to make, with a little bit of counting involved and some knowledge of basic crochet stitches.
If you need help with any of the instructions in the pattern, please visit my ‘learn how to crochet‘ page, which has video tutorials to help you.
You also have the option to download the entire crochet bathroom pattern collection, which includes all of the free patterns in easy to view and print out PDF’s.
Take a look at the set in the pattern shop below and get 7 crochet bathroom set patterns which include >
1. Crochet Shower Puff pattern
2. Crochet Bathroom Basket Pattern
3. Crochet Wash Mitt Pattern
4. Crochet Washcloth Pattern
5. Crochet Face Scrubbie Pattern
6. Crochet Soap Bag Pattern
7. Crochet Soap Holder Pattern
Thank you so much for your support!
- 1 x Rico Creative Cotton Aran in nude (01)
- 1 x Rico Creative Cotton Aran in silver grey (22)
- 1 x Rico Creative Cotton Aran in pearl grey (52)
- 1 x Rico Creative Cotton Aran in sand (59)
- 1 x Rico Creative Cotton Aran in nature (60)
- Darning needle
- Tape measure
- With your yarn – ch 4 and ss to join in a ring
- Round 1 – dc 12 times into the ring
- Round 2 – dc twice into every st
- Round 3 – *dc twice into 1st st, dc into next st* rep from * to *
- Round 4 – *dc twice into 1st st, dc, dc* rep from * to *
- Round 5 – *dc twice into 1st st, dc, dc, dc* rep from * to *
- Cut yarn and sew in any loose ends.
- For the hand strap >
- With your yarn – ch 18
- sc into every st
- Cut yarn with a length of 6″-8″ and stitch both ends of the strap to the back of the face scrubbie.
SS – slip stitch
CH – chain
SC – single crochet
DC – double crochet
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you enjoyed making the pattern, I’d love to see yours on Instagram, be sure to tag me @handylittleme.
If you are on Facebook, stop over to the handylittleme Facebook page and share a photo! I’d love to see your work!