In this post, you will see a crochet face scrubbies pattern.
This is part of a bathroom set of crochet patterns that are available for you to make, which includes a crochet shower puff, crochet basket, washcloths and soap bags.
Making all of the items in the crochet bathroom set collection will be perfect for gifting at Christmas or to make and sell at the upcoming Christmas craft fairs.
Scroll down for the free pattern or you can purchase a printer-friendly ad-free PDF here.
An Easy Level Crochet Pattern
The pattern is fairly straight forward and even if you are new to crochet, you will be able to make a set.
This project requires you to be able to create a chain, work in double crochet and in the round.
The Crochet Bathroom Set
This pattern is part of a set of 7 crochet bathroom patterns.
1. Bath Puff Crochet Pattern
2. Crochet Bathroom Basket Pattern
3. Crochet Wash Mitt Pattern
4. Crochet Washcloth Pattern
5. Crochet Face Scrubbie Pattern
6. Crochet Soap Bag Pattern
7. Crochet Soap Holder Pattern
Resources and tutorials you may find helpful in following this pattern:
This pattern is great for any advanced beginners.
- You should be comfortable making a slip knot and creating a chain.
- You should be comfortable working single crochet.
- You should be comfortable working double crochet.
- You should also be comfortable reading crochet patterns.
- And understanding crochet abbreviations and terms.
Crochet Face Scrubbies Pattern
- Please do not copy, sell, redistribute or republish this pattern.
- If you wish to share this pattern, link to the pattern page only.
- You may sell items produced using this pattern.
- Do NOT use the copyrighted photos for your product listing.
The pattern is written using US crochet terms and abbreviations.
Skill Level – Easy
- Diameter – 3″ / 8cm
Gauge – 17 stitches, 22 rows to 10cm/4″
The Supplies You Need…
- 1 x Rico Creative Cotton Aran in nude (01)
- 1 x Rico Creative Cotton Aran in silver grey (22)
- 1 x Rico Creative Cotton Aran in pearl grey (52)
- 1 x Rico Creative Cotton Aran in sand (59)
- 1 x Rico Creative Cotton Aran in nature (60)
I made one scrubbie with less than 20g of yarn in each of the colours listed above.
You can use any yarn that is suitable for a 4mm (US G/6) hook (DK/light worsted/8 ply yarn).
Alternatively, if you wanted to make them a little bigger, you can use aran/worsted/10ply yarn and a 5mm (H/8) hook.
The Rico Creative Cotton Aran that I used can be used with a 4mm (US G/6) hook or a 5mm (H/8) hook.
- SS – slip stitch
- CH – chain
- SC – single crochet
- DC – double crochet
- With your yarn – ch 4 and ss to join in a ring.
- Round 1 – dc 12 times into the ring.
- Round 2 – dc twice into every st.
- Round 3 – *dc twice into 1st st, dc into next st* rep from * to *.
- Round 4 – *dc twice into 1st st, dc, dc* rep from * to *.
- Round 5 – *dc twice into 1st st, dc, dc, dc* rep from * to *.
- Cut yarn and sew in any loose ends.
For the hand strap >
- With your yarn – ch 18.
- sc into every st.
- Cut yarn with a length of 6″-8″ and stitch both ends of the strap to the back of the face scrubbie.
I love seeing your finished projects!
If you enjoyed making the pattern, I’d love to see yours on Instagram, be sure to tag me @handylittleme.
If you are on Facebook, stop over to the handylittleme Facebook page and share a photo! I’d love to see your work!