In this post, you will see a bath puff crochet pattern.
Make a beautifully soft cotton bath pouf or shower puff that will be a real treat for yourself or to gift to someone special.
Scroll down to view the free pattern or you can grab the printer-friendly ad-free PDF here.
An Easy Level Crochet Pattern
The pattern is fairly straight forward and even if you are new to crocheting, you will be able to make one.
This project requires you to be able to create a chain, make a single crochet stitch and a double crochet stitch.
The Crochet Bathroom Set
This is part of a bathroom set of crochet patterns that are available for you to make, which includes a small bathroom basket to use for storage, washcloths, face scrubbies, and soap bags.
Making all of the items in the crochet bathroom set collection will be perfect for gifting at Christmas or making and selling at the upcoming Christmas craft fairs.
This pattern is part of a set of 7 crochet bathroom patterns.
1. Bath Puff Crochet Pattern
2. Crochet Bathroom Basket Pattern
3. Crochet Wash Mitt Pattern
4. Crochet Washcloth Pattern
5. Crochet Face Scrubbie Pattern
6. Crochet Soap Bag Pattern
7. Crochet Soap Holder Pattern
Resources and tutorials you may find helpful in following this pattern
This pattern is great for any advanced beginners.
Bath Puff Crochet Pattern
This bath sponge/shower sponge will make an excellent gift to give someone who needs a bit of pampering with a stay-at-home spa day!
Give as a retirement gift, birthday gift, or mother’s day gift along with a bar of handmade soap and more handmade goodies.
- Please do not copy, sell, redistribute or republish this pattern.
- If you wish to share this pattern, link to the pattern page only.
- You may sell items produced using this pattern.
- Do NOT use the copyrighted photos for your product listing.
Skill Level – Easy
Size – The bath or shower puff when finished measures 5″ in diameter.
Gauge – 17 stitches, 22 rows to 10cm/4″
The pattern is written using US crochet terms and abbreviations.
- Sl st– slip stitch
- Beg – beginning
- CH – chain
- SC – single crochet
- DC – double crochet
Yarn A – Nature
Yarn B – Sand
- With Yarn A – ch 45, sl-st into 1st ch (this forms the white hanging loop)
- Ch 40, sl-st into the loop so you have 2 loops.
- Round 1 – 27 sc into the circle, join in the first sc. (Place a stitch marker so you know where the rounds begin and end)
- Change to Yarn B.
- Round 2 – Ch 3 (counts as first dc). 3 dc into same st as ch-3, 4 dc into next st and into each st around. Join at the top of the beg ch-3.
- Round 3 – Ch 3. 3 dc into the same st as ch-3, 4 dc into the next st, and into each stitch in the round. Join at the top of the beg ch 3.
- Round 4 – Ch 3. 3 dc into the same st as ch-3, 4 dc into the next st, and into each stitch in the round. Join at the top of the beg ch 3. Fasten off.
Making Up >
The shower puff should look like a bit of a doughnut right now with a hole in the middle.
Sew a simple running stitch with the white yarn around the middle on the inside and pull up tight.
Knot and fasten to secure then cut the yarn.
Weave in all loose ends.
Your shower puff should be a tight ball with a white hanging loop/handle.
Share your work with us…
I love seeing your finished projects.
If you enjoyed making the pattern, I’d love to see yours on Instagram, be sure to tag me @handylittleme.