Make a beautifully soft cotton crochet shower puff that will be a real treat for yourself or to gift to someone special.
This is part of a bathroom set of crochet patterns that are available for you to make, which includes a small bathroom basket to use for storage, washcloths, face scrubbies and soap bags.
Making all of the items in the crochet bathroom set collection will be perfect for gifting at Christmas or to make and sell at the upcoming Christmas craft fairs.
Crochet Shower Puff
They could also be used as a special spa treat gift for anyone who needs a bit of pampering, paired with some organic soaps and shower gels.
Crochet Shower Puff Pattern
It’s really simple to make, with a little bit of counting involved and some knowledge of basic crochet stitches.
If you need help with any of the instructions in the pattern, please visit my ‘learn how to crochet‘ page, which has video tutorials to help you.
You also have the option to download the entire crochet bathroom pattern collection, which includes all of the free patterns in easy to view and print out PDF’s.
Take a look at the set in the pattern shop below and get 7 crochet bathroom set patterns which include >
1. Crochet Shower Puff pattern
2. Crochet Bathroom Basket Pattern
3. Crochet Wash Mitt Pattern
4. Crochet Washcloth Pattern
5. Crochet Face Scrubbie Pattern
6. Crochet Soap Bag Pattern
7. Crochet Soap Holder Pattern
Thank you so much for your support!
- Yarn A – 1 x Ball Rico Creative Cotton Aran in Nature (60)
- Yarn B – 1 x Ball of Rico Creative Cotton Aran in Sand (59)
- Crochet Hook – 4mm (US G/6)
- Darning Needle
- Stitch markers
- With Yarn A – ch 45, ss into 1st st (this forms the white hanging loop)
- Ch 40, sl st into loop so you have 2 loops
- Round 1 – 27 sc into the circle, join in the first sc. (Place a stitch marker so you know where the rounds begin and end)
- Change to Yarn B
- Round 2 – Ch 3 (count as first dc). 3 dc into same st as ch-3, 4 dc next st and into each st around. Join in the top of the beg ch-3.
- Round 3 – Ch 3. 3 dc into same st as ch-3, 4 dc next st and into each stitch in the round. Join into the top of the beg ch 3.
- Round 4 – Ch 3. 3 dc into same st as ch-3, 4 dc next st and into each stitch in the round. Join into the top of the beg ch 3. Fasten off.
Making Up >
The shower puff should look like a bit of a doughnut right now with a hole in the middle.
Sew a simple running stitch with the white yarn around the middle on the inside and pull up tight.
Knot and fasten to secure then cut the yarn.
Weave in all loose ends.
Your shower puff should be a tight ball with a white hanging loop.
The shower puff when finished measures 5″ in diameter.
SS – slip stitch
CH – chain
SC – single crochet
DC – double crochet
Beg – beginning
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
I love seeing your finished projects!
If you enjoyed making the pattern, I’d love to see yours on Instagram, be sure to tag me @handylittleme.
If you are on Facebook, stop over to the handylittleme Facebook page and share a photo! I’d love to see your work!