In this post, you will see a bath puff crochet pattern.
Make a beautifully soft cotton bath or shower puff that will be a real treat for yourself or to gift to someone special.
This is part of a bathroom set of crochet patterns that are available for you to make, which includes a small bathroom basket to use for storage, washcloths, face scrubbies and soap bags.
Making all of the items in the crochet bathroom set collection will be perfect for gifting at Christmas or to make and sell at the upcoming Christmas craft fairs.
An Easy Level Crochet Pattern
The pattern is fairly straight forward and even if you are new to crochet, you will be able to make one.
This project requires you to be able to create a chain, make a single crochet stitch and a double crochet stitch.
The Crochet Bathroom Set
This pattern is part of a set of 7 crochet bathroom patterns.
1. Bath Puff Crochet Pattern
2. Crochet Bathroom Basket Pattern
3. Crochet Wash Mitt Pattern
4. Crochet Washcloth Pattern
5. Crochet Face Scrubbie Pattern
6. Crochet Soap Bag Pattern
7. Crochet Soap Holder Pattern
Resources and tutorials you may find helpful in following this pattern:
This pattern is great for any advanced beginners.
- You should be comfortable making a slip knot and creating a chain.
- You should be comfortable working single crochet.
- You should be comfortable working double crochet.
- You should also be comfortable reading crochet patterns.
- And understanding crochet abbreviations and terms.
Bath Puff Crochet Pattern
- Please do not copy, sell, redistribute or republish this pattern.
- If you wish to share this pattern, link to the pattern page only.
- You may sell items produced using this pattern.
- Do NOT use the copyrighted photos for your product listing.
The pattern is written using US crochet terms and abbreviations.
Skill Level – Easy
Size – The bath or shower puff when finished measures 5″ in diameter.
Gauge – 17 stitches, 22 rows to 10cm/4″
The Supplies You Need…
- Yarn A – 1 x Ball Rico Creative Cotton Aran in Nature (60)
- Yarn B – 2 x Balls of Rico Creative Cotton Aran in Sand (59)
- Each ball = 50g / 85 meters
- Yarn weight – medium 04
- Crochet Hook – 4mm (US G/6)
- Darning Needle
- Stitch markers
- SS – slip stitch
- Beg – beginning
- CH – chain
- SC – single crochet
- DC – double crochet
Yarn A – Nature
Yarn B – Sand
- With Yarn A – ch 45, ss into 1st st (this forms the white hanging loop)
- Ch 40, ss into loop so you have 2 loops
- Round 1 – 27 sc into the circle, join in the first sc. (Place a stitch marker so you know where the rounds begin and end)
- Change to Yarn B
- Round 2 – Ch 3 (count as first dc). 3 dc into same st as ch-3, 4 dc next st and into each st around. Join in the top of the beg ch 3.
- Round 3 – Ch 3. 3 dc into same st as ch-3, 4 dc next st and into each stitch in the round. Join into the top of the beg ch 3.
- Round 4 – Ch 3. 3 dc into same st as ch-3, 4 dc next st and into each stitch in the round. Join into the top of the beg ch 3. Fasten off.
Making Up >
The shower puff should look like a bit of a doughnut right now with a hole in the middle.
Sew a simple running stitch with the white yarn around the middle on the inside and pull up tight.
Knot and fasten to secure then cut the yarn.
Weave in all loose ends.
Your shower puff should be a tight ball with a white hanging loop.
I love seeing your finished projects!
If you enjoyed making the pattern, I’d love to see yours on Instagram, be sure to tag me @handylittleme.
If you are on Facebook, stop over to the handylittleme Facebook page and share a photo! I’d love to see your work!