In this post, you will see 47 fall crochet patterns that are free and perfect for autumn.
What could be better than making something cozy to wear this fall?!
There are so many free fall crochet patterns out there that it is hard to choose which one to make.
What Should I Crochet For Fall?
Garments and Accessories
- You can crochet a warm and stylish scarf in autumn colors or a classic neutral shade.
- Plus fall is the perfect time for crocheting hats to keep your head warm. You can create beanies, slouchy hats, or even berets.
- And fingerless gloves are great for those cool fall days when you want to keep your hands warm while still being able to use your fingers for tasks.
- You can also make a snuggly afghan or throw a cozy crochet blanket to cuddle up with on chilly evenings. You can use earthy tones or incorporate fall-inspired motifs like leaves or pumpkins.
- Add a touch of style to your boots with crochet boot cuffs. They are quick to make and can be a lovely accessory for your fall outfits.
- Moreover, you can crochet a comfortable and trendy poncho to layer over your clothing during crisp autumn days.
- And last but not least make warm and cozy cowls for fall and winter. These are fashionable and practical for keeping your neck warm in cooler weather.
Amigurumi And Decor Items
- Create cute and functional coasters in fall-themed shapes like fall maple leaves or acorns.
- They make for excellent decorations and protect your surfaces.
- Plus leaves or pumpkin coasters can make excellent housewarming gifts.
- You can also make autumn-themed stuffed toys, such as cute pumpkins, owls, or squirrels, to add a touch of whimsy to your home.
- And decorate your dining table for fall with a crochet table runner in warm colors and patterns.
More Free Crochet Patterns
- If you are new to crocheting and want to learn how to crochet take a look at this guide for beginners here – Crochet Basics
- Plus there are many easy and free patterns on my website, just take a look at my crochet pattern library, with patterns for women and the home.
- Check out all of my free crochet patterns here – Free Crochet Patterns – Handy Little Me
- Moreover, there are so many cozy knitting projects you can try out, including Afghan patterns. Take a look at this post and find something you can make for fall. – Crochet Afghan Patterns
- There are also many crochet hats that are perfect for fall and winter.
- Check out this round-up for amazing crochet hat patterns – Free Crochet Hat Patterns (Cozy + Cute!)
Which one are you going to make first?
I would love to know, so tell me in the comments below 🙂